E-line Refrigerator, reach-in, one section, 18.47 cu.ft. capacity, 25-1/4″W x 31-1/2″D x 72″H, top mount self-contained refrigeration (1) stainless steel solid door with lock, (3) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, digital temperature control & monitor system, 33°F – 38°F temperature range, LED interior lighting, stainless steel & aluminum interior, stainless steel exterior doors, aluminum exterior sides (galvanized steel top, back & bottom), R-600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/7 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.5 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®
- 2 Year Parts & Labor
- Additional 3 Year Compressor
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originates from cold air leaks.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo Cooling).
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-600a)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Hot gas condensate system
Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
E-Line series model boasts a stainless steel exterior (door) with AL exterior sides (galvanized steel top, bottom, and back). Interior has a stainless steel bottom with AL interior (walls, door liners, and top duct).
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
LED interior lighting
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
Door locks standard
Solid and sturdy grille design
Top mount compressor
Anti-corrosion coated evaporator standard feature
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
• Self-contained system
• Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
• Door locks standard
• Magnetic door gaskets
• Solid and sturdy grille design
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Parts & Accessories
• 5” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
• 6” stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
• Additional PE coated wire shelf: K1F9000103