E-line series, Food prep table, Mega top sandwich/salad unit, 2 Solid doors, Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290), Cold air compartment, AL exterior and interior stainless steel floor and back, Convenient cutting board side rail, High-density polyurethane insulation, Self-contained system, 115V/60/1, NEMA 5-15P, 4.1 Amp, 2/5 HP, 19 cu. ft., ETL, cETLus
- 2 Year Parts & Labor
- Additional 3 Year Compressor
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Cold air compartment
Our innovative “Cold Air Compartment” maintains temperature evenly
for each pan to preserve fresh food longer. In addition, the compartment isolates pans from the reach-in area to prevent food spillage.
E-line model boasts an AL exterior (galvanized steel back and bottom). Interior is stainless steel floor and back with AL sides. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life.
Convenient cutting board side rail
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
Standard 1/6 size, 4” deep condiment pans included
9-1/2” deep, ½” thick cutting board included
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 39°F for the best in food preservation
• Self-contained system
• Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
• Standard 1/6 size, 4” deep condiment pans included
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and
Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Parts & Accessories
• 1” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: S28R813660 (non-brake)
• 2.5” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: 30265H0100 (non-brake), 30265H0200 (w/ brake)
• 5” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
• Leveling leg, ½” – 13 TPI x 1.54”: LFM1213566
• 6” ABS plastic leg: 30221M0200
• 6” stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
• Additional PE coated wire shelf: WM67800100
• Removable food cover: RCT-60-24
• Stainless steel double overshelf: TSOS-5R