E-line Refrigerator, Undercounter, two section, (2) solid doors, (2) PE shelves, AL exterior with interior floor and back stainless steel, High-density polyurethane insulation, Ergonomically designed doors, self-contained system, Ecofriendly refrigerants R-600a, 115/60/1, NEMA 5-15P, 2.3 amps, 1/5 HP, 9 cu.ft.
- 2 Year Parts & Labor
- Additional 3 Year Compressor
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-600a)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
E-line model boasts a stainless steel exterior (door) with AL exterior sides (galvanized steel back and bottom). Interior is stainless steel floor and back with AL sides. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life.
Ergonomically designed doors
Customers’ fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience. ABS sheet door liners resist water condensation with thermal efficiency.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Magnetic door gaskets
Magnetic door gaskets are of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning and replacement.
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
• Self-contained system
• Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Parts & Accessories
• 1” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: S28R813660 (non-brake)
• 2.5” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: 30265H0100 (non-brake), 30265H0200 (w/ brake)
• 5” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
• Leveling leg, ½” – 13 TPI x 1.54”: LFM1213566
• 6” ABS plastic leg: 30221M0200
• 6” stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
• Double overshelf, 18/304 stainless steel, 36-3/8″ W: TSOS-3R
• Additional PE coated wire shelf: WM37800100