M3 series Reach-in freezer, Three-section, Self-Cleaning Condenser equipped, Self-contained, Stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back) and AL interior with stainless steel floor, (6) hinged solid door with recessed handle, (9) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, Exterior LED digital controller, Self-diagnostic monitoring system, Door-open alarm beeps, Turbo Freeze, Automatic fan motor delays, Door pressure release device, LED interior lighting, Door locks, 4″ dia. swivel casters, Top mount compressor, Anti-corrosion coated evaporator, 65.6 cu.ft., 115v/60/1, NEMA 5-15P, 7.9 Amps, 3/4HP, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
- 5 Year Parts & Labor
- 7 Year Compressor Warranty
Self-cleaning condenser device
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keeps food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originates from cold air leaks.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Smart defrost system will defrost as needed.
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Stainless steel exterior
The Turbo Air M3 freezer model boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back) and AL interior with stainless steel floor. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The M3 adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Door pressure release device
Pressure relief doors are designed to eliminates vacuum pressure and allows easy, instant door opening.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE(polyethylene) coated wire shelves
LED interior lighting
Top mount compressor
Freezer holds -10°F ~ 0°F for the best in frozen food preservation
• Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
• Self-contained system
• 4″ dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
• Magnetic door gaskets
• Solid and sturdy grille design
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Parts & Accessories
• 5″ caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
• 6″ stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
• Additional PE coated wire shelf: G8F1800101 (Left/Right), G8F1800201 (Middle)
• Half door bun tray rack: TSP-2224 (each holds up to six 18″L x 26″D sheet pans)