M3 Series Heated Cabinet, reach-in, one-section, 28-3/4″W x 30-3/4″D x 78″H, 22.7 cu. ft. capacity, (1) field reversible solid hinged door (lockable), digital temperature control & monitor system, on/off switch, LED interior lighting, (3) adjustable chrome-plated wire shelves, ducted fan air distribution system, stainless steel exterior and interior, 950 watts, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®, MADE IN USA (lead time applies)
- 3 Year Parts & Labor
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keeps food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarm beeps when doors are not sealed.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
Ducted fan air distribution system
Maintains temperature within the food zone
ON/OFF switch is located on control panel
Stainless steel cabinet construction
The Turbo Air M3 heated cabinet model boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back) and interior. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The M3 adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
LED interior lighting
Field reversible door hinge
Adjustable, chrome-plated wire shelves
Heated cabinet holds 140°F ~ 180°F for the best in food preservation
• Door locks
• 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
• Easy replaceable one piece magnetic door gaskets
• Solid and sturdy grille design
** Lead time applies. Please contact your sales representative for more details to order.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Parts & Accessories
• 5” caster, 1/2” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
• 6” stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
• Half door bun tray rack: TSP-2224 (each holds up to six 18”L x 26”D sheet pans)
• Full door bun tray rack: TSP-2250 (each holds up to fifteen 18”L x 26”D sheet pans)
• 5 pairs of universal tray slides and pilasters for M3H24-1: TS1-UNM