M3 Series, Reach in, Heated Cabinet, 2 Solid doors, Digital temperature control & monitor system, Ducted fan air distribution system, On/off switch on control panel, Stainless steel exterior and AL interior with stainless steel floor, LED interior lighting, High-density polyurethane insulation, Adjustable PE coated wire shelves, 115V/60/1, NEMA 5-15P, 13.5 Amp, 1550 Wattage, 42.9 Cu. Ft. ETLus, ETL, MADE IN USA, Lead time applies
- 3 Year Parts & Labor
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarm beeps when doors are not sealed.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
Ducted fan air distribution system
Maintains temperature within the food zone
ON/OFF switch is located on control panel
Stainless steel exterior
The Turbo Air M3 heated cabinet model boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back) and AL interior with stainless steel floor. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The M3 adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
LED interior lighting
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Heated cabinet holds 140°F ~ 180°F for the best in food preservation
• Door locks standard
• Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
• Easy replaceable one piece magnetic door gaskets
• Solid and sturdy grille design
** Lead time applies. Please contact your sales representative for more details to order.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and
Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Parts & Accessories
• 5” caster, 1/2” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
• 6” stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
• Half door bun tray rack: TSP-2224 (each holds up to six 18”L x 26”D sheet pans)
• Full door bun tray rack: TSP-2250 (each holds up to fifteen 18”L x 26”D sheet pans)