M3 Solid Dual Temperature, one-section, top mount, refrigerator on the top & freezer on bottom, 8.87 cu. ft.(R)/8.39 cu. ft.(F), 25-1/4″W x 31-1/2″D x 72″H stainless steel exterior front & sides (galvanized top, bottom & back), aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (2) stainless steel hinged solid doors with recessed handles, LED interior lighting, (2) PE coated wire shelves, self-cleaning condenser equipped, Digital temperature control, door open beep & self-diagnostic monitoring system, hot gas condensate system, turbo freezing, smart defrost system, automatic fan motor delays, door locks, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8+ HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.8 amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
- 5 Year Parts & Labor
- 7 Year Compressor Warranty
Self-cleaning condenser device
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keeps food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originates from cold air leaks.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo cooling & Turbo freeze).
• Smart defrost system will defrost as needed.
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Stainless steel exterior
The Turbo Air M3 refrigerator model boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back) and AL interior with stainless steel floor. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The M3 adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE(polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F, and freezer holds -10°F ~ 0°F for the best in food preservation
• M3RF19-2-N: Right hinged
• M3RF19-2-N-L: Left hinged
• Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
• Self-contained system
• 4″ dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
• Door locks
• Solid and sturdy grille design
• LED interior lighting
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Parts & Accessories
• 5″ caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
• 6″ stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
• Additional PE coated wire shelf: K1F9000103