PRO Series Heated Cabinet, pass-thru, one-section, 25 cu. ft., 28-3/4″W x 33-7/8″D x 78″H, (2) hinged self-closing full length solid doors with locks & stay open feature, lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges & handles, digital temperature control, LED interior lighting, (3) stainless steel wire shelves, stainless steel interior, 22 gauge stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top & bottom), 1550 watts, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Energy Star® (Right hinged model), Made in USA (contact sales for lead time)
- 3 Year Parts & Labor
Energy Star Certified
Turbo Air has 120+ Energy Star certified refrigeration models and 36 heated cabinet models.*
*Data from July 30, 2021
All Stainless Steel
The PRO Series boasts a stainless steel interior and a 22 gauge stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom).
Made In USA
At the foundation of our products is all-American, quality craftsmanship. Turbo Air continues to create equal opportunities for Americans with our Texas-based factory and 13 branches across the United States.
LED Interior Lighting
LED array lights every corner to make finding the right ingredients quick and simple.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keeps food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures
• Alarm beeps when doors are not sealed
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring
• Sensitive touch display
Ducted fan air distribution system
Maintains temperature within the food zone
ON/OFF switch is located on control panel
All stainless steel cabinet construction
The PRO series model boasts a stainless steel interior and a 22 gauge stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The PRO series model adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving
Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air PRO series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
LED Interior lighting
Full length stainless steel solid doors with locks
Self-closing doors with stay open feature at 120 degrees
Heated cabinet holds 140°F ~ 180°F for the best in food preservation
Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges and handles
• PRO-26H: Right hinged, 115V
• PRO-26H-L: Left hinged, 115V
• PRO-26H2: Right hinged, 208V
• PRO-26H2-L: Left hinged, 208V
• Door locks
• 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
• Easy replaceable one piece magnetic door gaskets
• Solid and sturdy grille design
** Lead time applies. Please contact your sales representative for more details to order.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Parts & Accessories
• 5” caster, 1/2” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
• 4.7” leveling seismic leg (1/2”, 13 TPI): 30221M0500
• 6” stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
• Additional stainless steel shelf: H26R901680
• Half door bun tray rack: TSP-2224 (each holds up to six 18”L x 26”D sheet pans)
• Full door bun tray rack: TSP-2250 (each holds up to fifteen 18”L x 26”D sheet pans)
• Tray slides kits: TS1-N1(#1), TS1-N4(#4), TS1-UN(Universal)
• (1) Pair of #1 Tray Slides: H26R104460
• (1) Pair of Universal Tray Slides: H26R104470