PRO Series Pass-thru Heated Cabinet, One-section, Stainless steel interior and 22 gauge exterior, (2) self-closing full length glass doors with stay open feature, Left hinged model available (PRO-26H2-G-PT-L), Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges and handles, Digital temperature control, Led interior lighting, (3) stainless steel shelves, 5″ casters, 1550W, NEMA L14-20P, 208/115/60/1, ETLus, ETL, MADE IN USA
- 3 Year Parts & Labor
Energy Star Certified
Turbo Air has 120+ Energy Star certified refrigeration models and 36 heated cabinet models.*
*Data from July 30, 2021
All Stainless Steel
The PRO Series boasts a stainless steel interior and a 22 gauge stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom).
Made In USA
At the foundation of our products is all-American, quality craftsmanship. Turbo Air continues to create equal opportunities for Americans with our Texas-based factory and 13 branches across the United States.
LED Interior Lighting
LED array lights every corner to make finding the right ingredients quick and simple.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarm beeps when doors are not sealed.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Sensitive touch display.
Ducted fan air distribution system
Maintains temperature within the food zone
ON/OFF switch is located on control panel
All stainless steel cabinet construction
The PRO series model boasts a stainless steel interior and a 22 gauge stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The PRO series model adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving
Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air PRO series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
LED Interior lighting
Includes a U.S. patented dimming option, exclusively from Turbo Air. This feature reduces energy consumption by 3~5%.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Full length glass doors with locks
Self-closing doors with stay open feature at 120 degrees
Heated cabinet holds 140°F ~ 180°F for the best in food preservation
Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges and handles
• PRO-26H2-G-PT: Right hinged, 208V
• PRO-26H2-G-PT-L: Left hinged, 208V
• Door locks standard
• Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
• Easy replaceable one piece magnetic door gaskets
• Solid and sturdy grille design
** Lead time applies. Please contact your sales representative for more details to order.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Parts & Accessories
• 5” caster, 1/2” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
• 4.7” leveling seismic leg (1/2”, 13 TPI): 30221M0500
• 6” stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
• Additional stainless steel shelf: H26R901680
• Half door bun tray rack: TSP-2224 (each holds up to six 18”L x 26”D sheet pans)
• Full door bun tray rack: TSP-2250 (each holds up to fifteen 18”L x 26”D sheet pans)
• Tray slides kits: TS1-N1(#1), TS1-N4(#4), TS1-UN(Universal)
• (1) Pair of #1 Tray Slides: H26R104460
• (1) Pair of Universal Tray Slides: H26R104470