PRO Series Refrigerator, Reach-in, Three-section, 66.2 cu. ft., Exterior LED digital temperature controller, Door-open alarm beeps, Self-diagnostic monitoring system, Automatic fan motor delays, LED interior lighting, Extra deep, (6) half-hinged solid door with door handles & locks, (9) stainless steel wire shelves, Stainless steel front & sides (galvanized top & back), Stainless steel interior, 4″ swivel casters, Top mount self-contained compressor, 1 HP, 115v/60/1, 11.3 Amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
- 3 Year Parts & Labor
- Additional 2 Year on Compressor
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
All stainless steel cabinet construction
The Turbo Air Pro model boasts all stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The Pro model can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving Only Turbo Air models
Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air Premiere Pro series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
Cold air distribution system
Provides uniformly maintained temperature within the food zone.
Door pressure release device
Pressure relief doors are designed to eliminate vacuum pressure and allow easy, instant door opening.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
LED interior lighting
Top mount compressor
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges and handles
• Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
• Door locks standard
• Self-contained system
• Standard 4″ dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
• Easy replaceable one piece magnetic door gaskets
• Solid and sturdy grille design
• Legs available (optional)
• Half size pan racks available (optional)
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Parts & Accessories
• 5″ caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
• 6″ stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
• Additional stainless steel shelf: SP8F180100 (Left/Right), SP8F180200 (Middle)
• Half door bun tray rack: TSP-2224 (each holds up to six 18″L x 26″D sheet pans)