Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Mega Top Unit, two-section, 60-1/4″W x 34″D x 39″H, 19 cu. ft., stainless steel top with 24-pan opening, (1) stainless steel doors with recessed handles on left, (2) drawers on right, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), ABS door liner, (1) stainless steel wire shelving, LED interior lighting, self-cleaning condenser equipped, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, cutting board side rail, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation (contact sales for lead time)
- 5 Year Parts & Labor
- 7 Year Compressor Warranty
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
Keeps food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures. External digital display allows for easy monitoring.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Cold Bunker system
Our innovative forced air system allows cold air to flow all around the food pan area, covering not only underneath the pan, but also the front, top and the rear. This unique air flow creates a cold air-shield around the pan, which maintains the food temperature at under 41°F (NSF requirement) even when the lids are opened.
Stainless steel cabinet construction
The Turbo Air Super Deluxe model boasts a stainless steel interior (ABS door liner) and exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom) including durable stainless steel drawers. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The Super Deluxe adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving
Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air Super Deluxe series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
Ergonomically designed door & drawers
Customers’ fatigue fades away with easy door grip and drawers that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience. ABS sheet door liners resist water condensation with thermal efficiency.
Insulated pan cover
9-1/2” deep, 1/2” thick high-density Polyethylene cutting board included with convenient side rail
Each drawer accommodates up to 6” deep, one
(1) full size pans with three (3) 1/6 size pans or nine (9) 1/6 size pans. And each bottom drawer accommodates up to 6″ deep, one (1) full size pans or two (2) 1/3 size pans with two (2) 1/6 size pans or six (6) 1/6 size pans (drawer pans not included)
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 39°F for the best in food preservation
• Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
• Self-contained system
• 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
• 1/6 size, 4” deep condiment pans included (top of cabinet)
** Lead time applies. Please contact your sales representative for more details to order.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Parts & Accessories
• 1” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: S28R813660 (non-brake)
• 2.5” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: 30265H0100 (non-brake), 30265H0200 (w/ brake)
• 5” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
• Leveling leg, ½” – 13 TPI x 1.54”: LFM1213566
• 6” ABS plastic leg: 30221M0200
• 6” stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
• Removable food cover: RCT-60-24/72-30-R
• Single overshelf, stainless steel, 60-3/8″ W: TSOS-5S
• Double overshelf, 18/304 stainless steel, 60-1/4″ W: TSOS-5R
• Clear lid: CL-60-24