Super Deluxe Refrigerated Merchandiser, one-section, 32 cu. ft., self-contained, self-cleaning condenser device equipped, (1) double pane Low-E hinged glass door, (6) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, door activated sound system, exterior digital thermometer & controller, door opening alarm, self-diagnostic monitoring system, auto-detect of malfunction & early warning program, automatic fan motor delays, Turbo cooling, LED interior lighting, specify exterior color, bottom mount compressor, R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®(contact sales for lead time)
- 5 Year Parts & Labor
- 7 Year Compressor Warranty
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reacha certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keeps food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originates from cold air leaks
• Early Warning Alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo Cooling)
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Energy conserving fan control
Utilizing algorithmic air circulation for optimal temperature levels, our innovative fan control system conserves energy by at least 15% and increases compressor life by up to 30%.
Double pane glass doors with Low-E glass
Energy saving double pane glass doors are equipped with Low-emissivity glass, which reduces outer heat gain and decreases energy consumption. It enhances energy efficiency and minimizes condensation. Lightweight door construction also reduces door maintenance and bushing wear, which in turn facilitates smoother door opening.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
LED interior lighting
Adjustable PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
• Left hinged model standard
• Right hinged model available
Benefits over remote units
• Loading capacity is the same as an endless remote unit
• No plumbing required
• No installation work required
• Low maintenance expenses
• Energy saving
• Easy to relocate
• Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
• White and black colors come standard
– Lead time applies. Please contact your sales representative for more details to order.