Standard glass door merchandiser, One-section, LED interior lighting, (1) double pane glass door with Low-E glass, (4) adjustable, heavy-duty PE coated shelves, Hot gas condensate system, LED advertising panel, Anti-corrosion coated evaporator, Black cabinet, 20.3 cu.ft., 115v/60/1, NEMA 5-15P, 2.2 Amps, 1/5 HP, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
- 2 Year Parts & Labor
- Additional 3 Year Compressor
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-600a)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Hot gas condensate system
Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
LED advertising panel
LED lighting offers 5 times longer lasting life than fluorescents and conserves energy as well.
LED interior lighting
Double pane glass door with Low-E glass
Energy saving double pane glass door is equipped with Low-emissivity glass, which reduce outer heat gain and decrease energy consumption. It enhances energy efficiency and minimizes condensation. Lightweight door construction also reduces door maintenance and bushing wear, which in turn facilitates smoother door openings.
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, HCFC free polyurethane insulation.
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in beverage preservation
• Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
• White color cabinet & black color frame on door
• Black color cabinet available
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and
Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Parts & Accessories
• 2.5″ caster ½” diameter & 13 TPI (special stem nuts required, sold separately): 30265H0100 (non-brake), 30265H0200 (w/ brake)
• 4” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI (special stem nuts rquired, sold in separate): G8F6500101 (non-brake), G8F6500201 (w/ brake)
• Special stem nut for caster installation (EA): 30260K0200 (1/2”, 13 thds)
• Additional PE coated wire shelf: 30278H0600
• Gravity feed shelf: 30278H0200
• Price tag channel: P0122K5200 (21″L)
• White and black color cabinet available
• Sign panel (blank): 30214H0112