Super Deluxe Jumbo Ice merchandiser, one-section, 32 cu.ft. capacity, 36-5/8″L x 38″D x 83-1/2″H, bottom mount self-contained refrigeration, self-cleaning condenser device, digital temperature controller, self-diagnostic monitoring system, automatic fan motor delays, Turbo freezing, smart fuzzy defrosting, (1) triple pane heated glass door, LED interior lighting, (2) rack shelves, (1) bottom shelf, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 2/3 HP, 6.9 amps, 115v/60/1-ph, cord, NEMA-5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®
- 5 Year Parts & Labor
- 7 Year Compressor Warranty
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reacha certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keeps food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originates from cold air leaks
• Early Warning Alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo Freeze)
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Ice stays frozen even in hot climates
Turbo Air ice merchandisers are based on a freezer system that is adjusted to the ideal temperature range for bagged ice storage, whereas our competitors use refrigerator based systems. This system maintains an avg. temperature of 12°F or lower, which eliminates the problem of ice melting during hot weather conditions.
Triple pane heated glass doors
Equipped with unique triple-pane heated glass doors which enhance energy efficiency by preventing heat transfers and minimizing conditions. Lightweight door construction reduces door maintenance, busing wear, and facilitates smooth door opening.
No electrical cabinet heater is needed
Electrical heaters in freezers operate 24/7 in order to prevent water flow to the cabinet surface. This causes unnecessary energy consumption, and sometimes is the reason behind overheating. Instead of frame heaters, Turbo Air freezers harness the heat produced by the compressor during its condensing stage, eliminating any unnecessary energy consumption as well as providing the most efficient freezer performance available.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
LED interior lighting
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
• Left hinged model standard
• Right hinged model available
Benefits over remote units
• Loading capacity is the same as an endless remote unit
• No plumbing required
• No installation work required
• Low maintenance expenses
• Energy saving
• Easy to relocate
• Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
• White and black colors come standard
– Lead time applies. Please contact your sales representative for more details to order.