PRO Series Pass-thru Heated Cabinet, Two-section, Stainless steel interior and 22 gauge exterior, (4) self-closing full length glass doors with stay open feature, Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges and handles, Digital temperature control, Led interior lighting, (6) stainless steel shelves, 5″ casters, 3000W, NEMA L14-20P, 208/115/60/1, ETLus, ETL, MADE IN USA
- 3 Year Parts & Labor
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keeps food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarm beeps when doors are not sealed.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Sensitive touch display.
Ducted fan air distribution system
Maintains temperature within the food zone
ON/OFF switch is located on control panel
All stainless steel cabinet construction
The PRO series model boasts a stainless steel interior and a 22 gauge stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The PRO series model adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving
Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air PRO series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
LED Interior lighting
Includes a U.S. patented dimming option, exclusively from Turbo Air. This feature reduces energy consumption by 3~5%.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Full length glass doors with locks
Self-closing doors with stay open feature at 120 degrees
Heated cabinet holds 140°F ~ 180°F for the best in food preservation
Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges and handles
• Door locks
• 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
• Easy replaceable one piece magnetic door gaskets
• Solid and sturdy grille design
** Lead time applies. Please contact your sales representative for more details to order.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Parts & Accessories
• 5” caster, 1/2” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
• 4.7” leveling seismic leg (1/2”, 13 TPI): 30221M0500
• 6” stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
• Additional stainless steel shelf: (L, R) H50R901700
• Half door bun tray rack: TSP-2224
(each holds up to six 18”L x 26”D sheet pans)
• Full door bun tray rack: TSP-2250
(each holds up to fifteen 18”L x 26”D sheet pans)
• Tray slides kits:
TS23-N1LR(#1), TS23-N1LR HALF, TS23-N4LR(#4), TS23-N4LR HALF, TS23-UNLR-H(Universal), TS23-UNLR-H HALF
• (1) Pair of #1 Tray Slides: H26R104460
• (1) Pair of Universal Tray Slides: H26R104470