M3 Series Refrigerator, Reach-in, One-section, 8.39 cu. ft (F), 8.87 cu. ft (R)., Exterior LED digital thermometer, Door open beep, Self-diagnostic monitoring system, Rapid cool-down function (Turbo cooling & freeze), Automatic fan motor delays, Door pressure release, LED interior lighting, Self-cleaning condenser device, (1) hinged solid door with recessed handle & lock, Field reversible hinge, (3) PE coated wire shelves, Stainless steel front & sides, Aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 4″ swivel casters, Top mount self-contained compressor, 3/8+ HP, 115v/60/1, 4.8 Amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
- 3 Year Parts & Labor
- Additional 2 Year Compressor
Self-cleaning condenser device Only at Turbo Air
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originates from cold air leaks.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo freeze & Turbo cooling).
• Smart defrost system will defrost as needed.
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Exterior & interior of cabinet construction
Stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back) and AL interior with stainless steel floor. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Unlike other companies’ products, sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury.
Two separate refrigeration system (M3RF45-2-N)
The M3 series dual temp. model is designed with two separate compressors for refrigerator& freezer. The single section model is built as a refrigerator on the top half and as a freezer on the bottom half. The two section model is built as a freezer on the left 35% and as a refrigerator on the right 65%
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Left hinged model available(M3RF19-2-N-L)
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE(polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F, and freezer holds -10°F ~ 0°F for the best in food preservation
• Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
• Self-contained system
• Standard 4″ dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
• Door locks standard
• Solid and sturdy grille design
• LED interior lighting
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and
Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Parts & Accessories
• 5″ caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
• 6″ stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
• Additional PE coated wire shelf: K1F9000103